Our Thailand production started with capacity 500 m2 per day. We have steadily increased our capacity to produce enough paint for 6000 m2 per day. Big Power Supply has 45 people and is continuing to grow each year.
Today, Big Power Supply has a production team, sales team, and construction team.
• 1978 Established Osaka Japan paint production
• 1995 Opened sales office in Tokyo for ceramic paint
• 1999 Achieved top market share in Japan
• 2002 Established factory in Thailand
• 2002 Begin Export to our factory in Japan
Managing Director : Peter van der Worp
Director : Kazumi Takao
Project Manager : Fujinori Kawaguchi
Project Manager : Katsuya Taguchi
Capital 10,000,000 Baht
Siam Commercial Bank